The merging of our skills and services and established relationships with recognized specialty law firms in the world’s major economic centers has allowed us to create a firm with the breadth and depth of knowledge and contacts to provide clients with the tools to forge, develop, and expand business opportunities domestically and globally.
We are focused on delivering practical, results-oriented counsel on behalf of our clients in the courtroom as well as in the boardroom by fully committing to our clients’ satisfaction and the achievement of their business and legal goals.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Our talented and experienced attorneys have significant experience representing debtors, creditors, committees, trustees and asset buyers in the areas of restructuring, bankruptcy, and bankruptcy litigation.
Our attorneys have worked on large and complex bankruptcy cases across the country, and have a broad range of experience in connection with in- and out-of-court reorganizations in multiple industries, including, retail, entertainment, real estate, hospitality, health care, oil and gas, manufacturing and technology.
Our clients include business and property owners, landlords, secured and unsecured creditors, Chapter 11 debtors in possession, financial institutions, asset-based lenders, management companies, high-net worth individuals and purchasers of financially distressed businesses.
- Negotiating and drafting operating and shareholder agreements
- Corporate filings and reporting obligations
- Commercial contracts, licensing agreements and strategic transactions
- Corporate governance, board and shareholder resolutions, consents, directors meetings, shareholder meetings, and minutes
- Capital raises
- Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- Employment matters, including hiring, retention, termination and employee handbooks
- Executive compensation, including stock options, restricted stock agreements, and equity and non-equity based incentive compensation
- Trademark, patent and other intellectual property protection
- Litigation, arbitration and risk management
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing
Intellectual Property Law
Our attorneys serve clients across the United States and in key business centers around the world. We handle all aspects of intellectual property, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, licensing, portfolio management, inter party review, third-party monitoring, domain name management, and interferences. We also counsel on the full range of data privacy and security breach issues, provide licensing and cross-border services, and defend data privacy and security breach.
Our team has a deep understanding of the complex dynamics of worldwide distribution, providing our clients with an entrepreneurial approach. We assist clients in managing international portfolios. We also counsel extensively on fair use, social media, mobile, cloud, and new technology issues.
Our attorneys also handle complex transactions and help clients structure new business models and protect and reduce exposure from new technologies. We offer clients integrative and strategic counsel in virtually all areas of Intellectual Property. Our entrepreneurial approach provides our clients with creative and forward-thinking legal services aimed at further enhancing their business operations.