The Attorneys of Takvoryan Law Group advise individuals and traditional and non-traditional families with regard to personal planning and estate planning to make certain that clients’ assets and personal affairs will be managed according to their desires throughout the stages of their lives. Planning includes maintaining flexibility for clients during their lifetime and providing for the orderly passing of wealth to their heirs, while preserving the maximum amount of wealth possible for their intended beneficiaries.
OUR COUNSEL AND REPRESENTATION INCLUDES:
- Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives
- Revocable Family Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Life Insurance Planning and Life Insurance Trusts
- Private Placement Life Insurance
- Charitable Giving
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection
- Trust Administration
- Trustee Obligations and Beneficiary Interests
- Special Issues and Considerations for Non-traditional Families
- Prepare and implement complex estate plans for various members of a multigenerational family, including marital deduction planning in revocable trusts; life insurance planning and acting as the trustee in irrevocable life insurance trusts; and coordination and supervision of subsequent transfers of assets, funding and administration of trusts.
- Family wealth preservation and asset protection planning, including Private Placement Life Insurance.
- Advise an unmarried couple with young children on special issues and considerations for non-traditional families, and creation of a customized estate plan, including wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and revocable trusts for each partner.
- Establish a conservatorship for incapacitated loved one, subsequent care of conservatee's physical person and administration of conservatee’s financial estate while acting as conservator.
- Represent a beneficiary grandchild in a multi-year administration of a complex grandparents' trust involving bitter family disputes, acquisition by the client of another beneficiary's interests in personal and real property assets used by the client in unrelated business operations, and property tax reassessment exclusions for transfers of real estate from grandparent to grandchild.
- Advise clients on use of life insurance in business succession planning for a closely-held business and joint venture partnerships.
- To protect against catastrophic damages that may wipe out a lifetime of hard work and investment, we design asset protection plans involving multiple layers of defenses to build protective barriers around a client’s estate, and shield family wealth from external creditors and frivolous lawsuits.
- Create third-party special needs trust for adult sibling of a client, including a plan for implementation and maintenance.
- Prepare an estate plan for a client, including a third-party special needs trust for the client's sibling.