The Attorneys of Takvoryan Law Group represent developers, buyers and sellers and management companies of commercial, industrial, multifamily, mixed-use and residential property.
OUR COUNSEL AND REPRESENTATION INCLUDES:
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate
- Property and Asset Management
- Commercial, Retail and Residential Leasing
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Acquisition, Construction and Mezzanine Financing
- Real Estate Due Diligence
- Renovation and Construction
- Architectural and Structural Engineering Matters
- Cellular Sites Leases
- § 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Debt Restructuring
- Subdivision Zoning and Annexation
- Property Tax Matters
- Drafting and Negotiation of construction, architectural and other design professionals’ contracts
- Drafting and negotiation of property management and asset management agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of CC&Rs and other covenants of title
- Formation of commercial property owners’ associations
- Property tax issues and claims of exemption
- Foreign investment in real property
- Represent longtime real estate client in purchase, sale and financing of commercial real estate; § 1031 like-kind exchange and subsequent renovation and leasing of medical tower and office space, and preparation of relevant documentation.
- Unlawful detainer actions, including a case involving hostile tenants threatening the physical safety of the landlord and landlord's family, and petitions for restraining orders.
- Reorganization of joint venture property owner entities and buy-out of joint venture members.
- Advise on acquisition and renovation of properties, mortgage financing, high-end retail leasing, eminent domain, and ADA compliance.
- Negotiate and document all aspects of joint venture investments in real estate among “money partners” and “operating partners.”
- Renegotiate defaulted or delinquent mortgages.